Please fill out the following Form (all fields are required)
- College and graduate level class experience taught by Columbia University Faculty
- Content structured on entrepreneurship courses currently delivered within Columbia University undergraduate and graduate degree programs
- Students acquire technical knowledge and skills in venture creation, industry and market dynamics, strategy formation, product development, leadership, operations, and finance. Participants also increase college level research, project management, communication, and team skills
- Course content & readings customized to take into account regional cultures, business practices, market trends, and currencies
- Students create a new venture planning document, investment pitch package, venture logo & web domain name by end of program
- Students receive Columbia Business School certificate of course completion
- Students receive a letter of recommendation that can be included in college and graduate school application packages
- Selected student ventures receive post program mentoring and support to help execute their plan
Students completing the program generate a preliminary new venture planning portfolio, that includes: a comprehensive set of pro forma financial statements, a vetted pitch package, robust business model and marketing plans, a minimal viable product prototype, and a precise strategy for executing their new venture.
By the end of the course, students will:
- Develop an understanding of how to launch their venture idea after due evaluation of its viability
- Apply Digital marketing and Branding solutions
- Develop ability to learn, apply and present confidently
- Solve problems in a more innovative way
- Make decisions based on research and educated intuition
- Manage their project as per curriculum along with the tool kit given by Columbia Business School.
- Develop an understanding of effective leadership behaviors and collaborative leadership
- Manage project and personal time in a more effective way
- We invite students grade 9-12 to join our next program. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to take part in this life-changing program!
- When: 29th March – 2nd April, 2015
- Where:The American School, Dubai
- Time: 9am to 4pm
- Who should apply: Students Grade 9-12
- How Much: USD 2,000 Per Student
- Intensive “boot camp” style program for aspiring young global entrepreneurs
- Students work on their own venture ideas, creating a new venture planning portfolio, including market analysis, minimum viable product prototypes, integrated financial statements, and investor pitch
- Through a structured, modular approach, students are guided through class content & activities sequenced to mirror venture planning process
- Partnerships with local academic, corporate, investors, government, and NGOs to support and mentor graduates of the program
- Venture for All® is a global initiative whose mission is to enhance the entrepreneurial ecosystem in emerging markets through education and mentorship. Our three (3) programs educate and train the young aspiring entrepreneurs to become enterprise builders and job creators, prepare and educate the small and family owned business owner for the next stage of growth and by creating the framework for leadership development for middle management of corporations.
- Filled in Registration and Oath Form (download form)
- Your Statement of Interest Essay (300 words)
- Your Biography Essay (100-300 words)
- Digital Photo (passport size)
- Unofficial Transcript or Grade Sheet
- Scan and email your application at email@example.com
- Final acceptance letter by Columbia Business School, New York.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY INFORMATION